Hydro Grow Direct
Canada’s experts in specialized hydroponic supplies and glassware enthusiast accessories.
A new era has arrived and we want to welcome you to HydroGrowDirect.com, your direct source for the best value growing equipment and garden supply shopping. Our warehouses are located in Western Canada, and we’re stocked with a great selection of the highest quality products and friendly staff. We were growers first, now we’re bringing our expertise to the game to help you achieve the best results!
We are continually researching and networking with industry innovators to find new and improved products that will help you produce bigger and better crops. Competitive pricing with the industries finest products combined with experienced and honest advice assures you successful yields.
Hydro Grow Direct
Why should you shop with Hydro Grow Direct for your indoor growing and cultivation needs?
Fast Shipping Canada Wide
- Orders ship from within Canada.
- 24-hour turnaround on in-stock items.
Knowledgeable Product Experts
- They know our gear, and how to get the most out of it.
- Specialized Growers’ Support.
Connecting You to the Brands and Suppliers You Trust
- Sourcing and Price Matching of Select Grow Gear & Equipment.
- Find a better deal? We’re confident we can do our best to match it.
Subscribe to the Hydro-Grow Newsletter for Our Cultivation News and Product Deals Updates
- What is the best colour temperature bulb for my grow?Have you been wondering which colour temperature bulbs to use during different stages of your indoor cannabis grow cycle? Luckily we’re here to help. Our personal favourite, and what we currently use in our own grow are the Philips Master Colour, and Green Power 315w […]
- LED Grow Lights – An Emerging Preference Among A New Era of GrowersA shift from classic to emergent LED technology… Long have Metal Halide (MH) and High Pressure Sodium (HPS) bulbs been the standard amongst the experienced indoor bush-pirates of BC’s historic cannabis growing community. Grow rooms filled with 600-1000W+ fixtures lining the ceilings used to be […]
- Bud Rot Prevention in the Grow RoomPrevention of mold growth, such as Botrytis cinerea, begins at the basic cultivation and production levels of growing cannabis.
- pH & CannabisNot sure which pH to run when growing cannabis? Check our simple reference guide to get you growing in the right direction.